Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas, Henry really got into it this year and was really excited for Santa. We got a great Christmas tree, I still insist on getting going to the Christmas tree lot, picking out a real tree and hauling it home, Scott thinks I am crazy but he always indulges me and we make a whole night of it. Henry loves Christmas lights so we went and saw many different displays.


Henry found it hilarious that we put the tree on top of the car!!


The finished product, too bad I can't post the yummy evergreen smell.


Here is our gingerbread house, but at Henry's house you know it had to be a train, not a house.


Henry loved seeing santa, no tears, just smiles and when he asked what he wanted for Christmas he was ready, "toy story train and Jessy please".


On Christmas morning Henry was so excited, there is just nothing like being a kid at Christmas, Scott and I feel so lucky to experience it again through Henry. I am not sure which is better, being a kid yourself or watching your own kid. Santa got Henry just what he wanted. Mom and dad and the rest of his family also got him lots of presents, the day after Christmas we visited IKEA and got some new shelves for the playroom :).

No comments:

Post a Comment