Saturday, January 15, 2011

Allie's arrival

I have seen hundreds of deliveries of newborn babies and it is an incredible job to have because it does not matter how many times I see it, it still amazes me. It is even more amazing when it is your own, one minute she was in my belly and I was so worried about if she was OK, the next minute she is crying on my belly and maybe it is just because I am her mother, but she is the most beautiful baby! And from one girl to another she was very kind to her mother. Labor went great, I was actually laughing during pushing her out, and I was so lucky to know and trust all of the nurses and doctors in the room. The happy tears were flowing down my face when I got to meet our precious daughter for the first time, little miss Allie Dee.





Our family feels so complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment