Friday, June 22, 2012
Monkey see, Monkey do
I have been a slacker in the blog posting department lately, these kids keep me so busy! We are having so much fun! Allie is changing so much everyday. She has all of a sudden started talking, most of the time I have no idea what she is saying but there are a lot of clearer words now. My absolute favorite thing she says is when she drops something she will say, "Oh Mannnn". I could not figure out where she got it from until I heard Henry saying it one day and she does everything her brother does. Henry likes to hide and jump out and say "surprise" at the top of his lungs, it kinda drives Scott and I crazy because he does it way to often. So of course the other day I see Allie crouched down behind the ottoman in the living room, as I start to walk over to her, she jumps up and at the top of her lungs says "Prize". I could not help but laugh so now we have two surprizers. Henry is a very sweet kid so I we don't mind if we get another little copy of him :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment