We had alot of fun this Halloween and ate alot of candy! I thought that Henry was going to love to carve pumpkins and while he enjoyed the finished product, getting the pumpkin guts out completely disgusted him! Scott and I had to do all the work while Henry sat by and actually gagged while we were cleaning them. I am a little worried that he will not grow up to like fishing and hunting like the rest of the McGaugheys if he can't even stand the sight of pumpkin guts. But that is fine by me!


Henry decided on his halloween costume when we were on vacation in San Diego, I am glad I was able to find what he wanted to be. He made a very cute shark, but he really did not understand why everyone kept saying "uh oh, dun nun, dun nun" as he walked up to them to say trick or treat. I am sure there will be a remake done sometime in his life so the next generation can appreciate jaws.
No comments:
Post a Comment